GUI Export results
The application can export the data in 2 different formats HDF5 and images (png, bmp or jpg).
The image export function can you find in menu file -> export. An window will show with the following options:
- Directory This is where the images will be written to. With browse it is easy to set a directory.
- Name(prefix) A name prefix for all the file names. This is done that images do not overwrite each other when making multiple export to the same directory.
- Start frame The first frame that will be exported (inclusive).
- Last frame The last frame that will be exported (inclusive).
- Format Wich format will be used, PNG, JPG or BMP.
The output images file name will have the following format
<name> - <frame number>.<extension>
This format can be used for importing data to other applications, e.g. Matlab, mathematica and python. The export can be found in the file menu -> export. There are no extra options, only where to put the h5 file. See Import resulting data into other applications for more information about importing this data.