Getting started with OpenPSTD v1.1
Revision as of 04:35, 26 September 2013 by Thomas
- Install Blender:
- Download the appropriate version for your operating system from http://www.blender.org/download/get-blender/.
- Follow the installation procecure.
- Download the OpenPSTD Blender add-on from (TBD...)
- Now run Blender and from the [File] menu select [User Preferences] or click [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[U] to bring it up.
- Navigate to the [Addons] section and press the [Install from File...] button at the bottom of the window.
- Using the file selection prompt that shows up select the archive downloaded at step 2.